455 Paris Hill Road / Paris, ME 04271 / Tel: 207-743-2371 /ParisHillCC@yahoo.com
Welcome to the official website of the Paris Hill Country Club! We are a public golf course. PHCC is owned and operated by our members. Established in 1899, Paris Hill is one of the oldest golf courses in the state of Maine. This nine hole course is short, tight and challenging. With postage stamp greens, surrounded by grass bunkers and sand traps. We don't require tee times, but we do require good times. So come play Paris Hill! This is a fair test for any golfer!
The 2013 Membership Application is now available...click HERE!
Paris Hill Pee Wee
July 28, 2013
Ages 5-13 Must sign up by Friday the 27th
$10.00 entry Fee
2013 Pee Wee Rules
All Kids Must HaveCaddies
1. Only the child teeing off is allowed on the Tee Box. (No parents or caddies, or other players.)
2. Ages 11 – 12 – 13 Tee off from Blue Tees. Front and back nine.
3. Ages 11 – 12 – 13 Play by USGA rules of golf and Club rules.
4. Ages 8-9-10 Tee off from White Tees in the middle of the fairways
5. Ages 5-6-7 Tee off from the Red Tees in the middle of the fairway
6. Ages 10 and under You have 6 strokes to get on the green. If you are not on in 6 strokes. Pick up and go to the marked spot on the front of the green. You have 2 putts to make it. If you don’t make it in 2 putts pick up and count it as a 2 putt. The maximum strokes per hole is 8. Example; I am on the green in 3 I have five strokes to get it in the hole.
7. There is no out of bounds. Place ball to the nearest point of relief from where the ball went out and continue on at that point without a penalty
8. Ages 10 and under may tee up all shots except on the green. A wiff is not a stroke unless you do it more than twice. Have Fun!
$15.00 ALL YOU CAN PLAY
$25.00 GETS YOU
18 HOLES WITH A CART
Follow us on Facebook! More updates coming soon...check back often!!
Come on in for Daily Specials
A veteran Pro